Little Amenities Go a Long Way at this Beaverton Rehab Facility
Avamere Beaverton is conveniently located off Highway 217 in a cozy residential neighborhood. We offer resident-centered care that doesn't assume standardized care will be best for all. Instead, we develop a personalized Beaverton rehab care plan tailor-made for each resident and offer them lots of smiles and extra touches that will make their recovery more pleasant.
When one is not comfortable, we have learned that they don't heal from an illness or injury as well, so every aspect of our Beaverton rehab process keeps this in mind. Our facility features:
- A newly renovated building that speaks comfort
- A caring team of nurses and Beaverton rehab therapists working closely together on each resident's behalf
- Private and semiprivate suites
- Two, fully-equipped Beaverton physical therapy gyms
- Fun and lively activities and entertainment for everyone's enjoyment
So choose to recover in an environment that will heal you completely. Contact us today.
You can also be comforted by the fact that Avamere Beaverton is both licensed and Medicare/Medicaid certified.
Avamere Rehab of Beaverton Receives National Recognition
Earning this recognition required a full focus for our team on quality and improvement processes. We are proud of the quality steps we have taken this far and we will continue to hone our program in order to better serve the people and their families who trust us with their care.
Learn more about this prestigious award.